PNN 4.76% 11.0¢ power minerals limited

Difficult to say what will happen here usually (9 out of 10...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5566
    Difficult to say what will happen here usually (9 out of 10 times) the price of a stock drifts back over days weeks to the cap raise price give or take a tick on no news as the sofi's who will almost certainly already have a large holding before cap raise will usually pre-sell their allocation as high as they can to stag a quick profit for no net change in position. Money for jam !

However here is the rub imo

The good - Strong fundamentals
    1. We have two holes with what "appears" to be brine concentration and contaminants unknown at Rincon. Rightfully the expectation should be similar to other players on Rincon
    2. Small Cap raise ...I suspect if the holes were "Dusters" or duds they would have gone hard with a big raise give realtively high share price the fact that it is small say to me they think the may have something. So small raise now and large one later after results to minimize dilution?
    3. Another hole drilling shortly at Pular... could be a catalyst for a small move
    4. Potential / FA is strong for this stock if you can afford to wait and not in a hurry.

The bad -
    1. Delays delays and more delays on results and drilling starting and ground approval ETC won't see any results till end of Jan now. Personal I'm expect end of Feb early march. Quite often explorers will attempt to delay reporting a bad result behind other results or bury it low in qtly ... So my antennae is up now on the latest delay.
    2. Things seem to move a glacial speed for PNN in Argentina....is it because labs over loaded, scarcity of drill rigs & Crews or poor staff on the ground / time delay of language barrier/ weather??
    3. Dubious mgmt reporting 1stly the Xmas new debacle, now no halt on Sofi cap raise. I'm hyper vigilant on mgmt now.
    4. Could be 70 -80 days from drill of each hole before we see any assays (Calc'ed based on post done from a prev PNN poster here a few days ago) . If so many short termers will get bored and share price may drift lower

So uncertain what will happen here. But we could be several weeks with no news. If so could/should drift down to cap raise. I hope not but hope is not a good trading plan.

Ive tried to be objective as possible here...

all is IMHO DYOR
    Last edited by Freehold: 11/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $12.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $7.067K 64.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58333 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 43022 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.