KRR 0.00% 1.2¢ king river resources limited

Hi moneymade, I keep tracking quite a few stocks all the time on...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Hi moneymade, I keep tracking quite a few stocks all the time on LT Charts and always enter them just when they are breaking out for the long term. If you see my other posts you will know ( bobbym also knows incidentally how my picks work, just stating facts here ). I am up 75 % in KRC over last one week just for the record.
    Commodity sector valuations are at 50 year lows in comparison to USA S&P 500 and on top of that we are on a fantastic sweet spot wrt to Va metal , as the Va battery tech is going to take off a big way from now on.

I will say again KRC is just another AVZ kind of stock for 2018 , at some point you will find big time interest from Chinese investors in KRC. May be the Va and Gold assets will be bifurcated into two separate cos to get proper valuations for both assets , quite possible in next two years and to attract more sector focused funds / investors into Va space and Au space.

Mt Remarkable hits are also really great so far, this will shape up into a really low cost easy mining operation over next few years.

I know a big winner when I see one. KRC just needs to be held over next few years and not to be traded ( check out Harlan post today just for interest ).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $11.56K 920.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 934522 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 168413 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.