ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659
    You will find on here that there are many people who like to comment to ramp up or down an SP. It is up to individual to know what they are buying into and if they think strongly enough about the FA & TA and have done their research then those type of comments wont bother them. The other choice is to click on their avatar and choose ignore. There are many holders that bought in high only to see the SP drop dramatically.
    I will say it again patience will pay off in the long run with HDY or I will have to start looking for a job

Refer to their announcement, especially number 4, once that is sorted then we will see some progress.

Announcement 20th February 2018:
    1: Potential for up to 186,000 ounces of contained gold at the Grace Project based on Inferred Mineral Resource and Additional Exploration Target (upper estimate)

2:Maiden Inferred Mineral Resource of 1.59Mt at a grade of 1.35g/t for 69,000 contained ounces of gold.

3:Additional Exploration Target of between 2.2 and 2.8 Mt at a grade between 0.9 and 1.3 g/t has been defined for a further 64,000 and 117,000 contained ounces of gold

4:Heritage surveys scheduled for early April

5:Geophysical contractor engaged for extensive Induced Polarisation (IP) survey

6rill tender in progress for upcoming programs

Once again good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.