PSL 0.00% 1.7¢ paterson resources ltd

Ann: Placement, page-76

1. 3,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    A list of minerals identified within the Lloyds copper mine, and the Burraga area
    Column 1
    0 Alpersite
    Formula:(Mg,Cu)[SO4] · 7H2O
    Reference: Leverett, P., & Williams, P. A. (2007). Unusual post-mining sulfates from the Peelwood and Lloyd mines, New South Wales, and a comment on wattevilleite. Australian Journal of Mineralogy.
    1 Arsenopyrite
    Formula:FeAsS
    Reference: Stanton, R.L. (1953) The Lloyd copper mine, Burraga. In: Edwards, A.B. (ed.), Geology of Australian Ore Deposits, pp.906-909. Australasian Institute of Mining and Mettalurgy, Melbourne.
    2 Bismuth
    Formula:Bi
    Reference: Stanton, R.L. (1953) The Lloyd copper mine, Burraga. In: Edwards, A.B. (ed.), Geology of Australian Ore Deposits, pp.906-909. Australasian Institute of Mining and Mettalurgy, Melbourne.
    3 Bismuthinite
    Formula:Bi2S3
    4 Boothite
    Formula:CuSO4 · 7H2O
    Reference: Leverett, P., McKinnon, A.R. & Williams, P.A. (2004) - New data for Boothite, CuSO4.7H2O, from Burraga, New South Wales.- Australian Journal of Mineralogy, vol.10, n°1.; Leverett, P., & Williams, P. A. (2007). Unusual post-mining sulfates from the Peelwood and Lloyd mines, New South Wales, and a comment on wattevilleite. Australian Journal of Mineralogy.
    5 Chalcanthite
    Formula:CuSO4 · 5H2O
    Reference: Leverett, P., & Williams, P. A. (2007). Unusual post-mining sulfates from the Peelwood and Lloyd mines, New South Wales, and a comment on wattevilleite. Australian Journal of Mineralogy.
    6 Chalcocite
    Formula:Cu2S
    Reference: Stevens, B.P.J. (1972) Mine Data Sheets to accompany Metallogenic Map Bathurst 1:250,000 Sheet, Department of Mines, Geological Survey of New South Wales.
    7 Chalcopyrite
    Formula:CuFeS2
    8 'commodity:Copper'
    Formula:Cu
    Reference: From USGS MRDS database
    9 Dyscrasite
    Formula:Ag3Sb
    10 Galena
    Formula:PbS
    11 Gold
    Formula:Au
    12 Langite
    Formula:Cu4(SO4)(OH)6 · 2H2O
    Reference: Leverett, P., McKinnon, A.R. & Williams, P.A. (2004) - New data for Boothite, CuSO4.7H2O, from Burraga, New South Wales.- Australian Journal of Mineralogy, vol.10, n°1.
    13 Magnetite
    Formula:Fe2+Fe3+2O4
    14 Malachite
    Formula:Cu2(CO3)(OH)2
    Reference: Stevens, B.P.J. (1972) Mine Data Sheets to accompany Metallogenic Map Bathurst 1:250,000 Sheet, Department of Mines, Geological Survey of New South Wales.
    15 Marcasite
    Formula:FeS2
    16 Nickeline
    Formula:NiAs
    17 'Phyllite'
    18 Pyrite
    Formula:FeS2
    19 Pyrrhotite
    Formula:Fe7S8
    20 Quartz
    Formula:SiO2
    21 'Schist'
    22 Serpierite
    Formula:Ca(Cu,Zn)4(SO4)2(OH)6 · 3H2O
    Reference: Leverett, P., McKinnon, A.R. & Williams, P.A. (2004) - New data for Boothite, CuSO4.7H2O, from Burraga, New South Wales.- Australian Journal of Mineralogy, vol.10, n°1.
    23 'Slate'
    24 Sphalerite
    Formula:ZnS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.