IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

IBG has always ran behind schedule, the long term holders will...

1. 540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

IBG has always ran behind schedule, the long term holders will remember the length of time it took to get the first feasibility study done.

The mining licence is another key milestone that IMO took 18 months too long.  IBG will admit this.

China Non Ferrous is another example of months/years of work wasted with no outcome.

IBG is unique, due to it's ore body size and it's stage advancement.  All the work is done, someone just needs to pick it up and run with it.

As a shareholder i'm happy that Glencore are out of the picture.  If they want a seat back at the table they will have to buy there way back in.  On the other hand it's disappointing to see Nyrstar struggling, Nyrstar are the obvious fit.  They have a processing plant - Hoyanger Norway that could take our whole feed, logistically suitable.  Win-Win for both businesses.

If anyone knows anything about LVR trying to raise big capital with a MC of $20 mill is no easy task.  Let's hope Cutfield Freeman are worth their $30K+ retainer each month and get the job done.

JD has never done the ring around before like he did prior to this AGM, so he knows he's on notice.  Let's hope he and Cutfield get the job done by June 2019 so IBG can start the task that they are being paid to do.  Mine Citronen!

Here's to IBG not being a DOG for ever.

Cheers and GLA.

Last edited by djr67: 28/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.375M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2932500 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6604982 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.