TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

PW401 Dear M PW401 I have been following you spray of posts...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    PW401

Dear M PW401 I have been following you spray of posts today against the MD of AMG on HC taking up all of the space. It goes without saying that your posts are highly defamatory and even though you have these "special thoughts" in you mind you may want to refrain from these types of comments on a public forum. I would strongly suggest you take a cold shower and request your posts be removed immediately or more then likely wear some serious consequences This is only advice as there are posters going through the courts for making less defamatory posts on HC than you have made and are paying the price. Your comments are personal and extremely defamatory. I am also surprised that your posts have been allowed to get past the moderators. Only some advise my friend as the HC forum is not a place for remarks like you are making. Your comments fall on deaf ears and the only person that takes personal your personal and defaming comments seriously is your own ego. I hope you have deep pockets son. The forum is for sensible discussions by shareholders and in some cases non holder who have an axe to grind. Most shareholders block all non holders posts, that keeps it honest. Good luck son.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.