TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

PW401Nobody is threatening you just giving you some sound...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    PW401

Nobody is threatening you just giving you some sound advice. If I were you I would request that HC remove all of you post and you take a well deserved holiday and take up an active sport. In my humble opinion using the words from your limited vocabulary like: deceiving, incredibly decieving, manipulative, Morgan has pumped this to the hilt, it is disgraceful, very misleading, this is an MD pumping and withholding information, had to flog Gilded Rise, desperate, inflated remuneration, last BS announcement, dishonest, 100% smokers, ASX/ASIC allow this BS. PW401 these are all excerpts from your recent posts. Every post you have put out no matter what the company says is negative. It doesn't make any sense, Your best comment was "is someone that is engaged by the company and paid by the company truly defined as independent?" I think that says it all. Do you thing experts all work for free? Just about every post you have put out has acute defamatory personal comments about the directors.
    This is just some friendly advice, you dont have to take it. Just cop the consequences. Life is all about experiences and learning from mistakes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.