NOR 7.55% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Placement, page-20

1. 3,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    Of course the thread has been instantly dominated by the downers, but..

I'll admit I was rather annoyed seeing that placement Ann when I was expecting Nor to start taking off this week, especially when I've had a recent chat, and been told nothing has changed from previous anns (e.g., cashed in to next year)...

Thanks DD for acknowledging there appears to be Nor NOROA this time.

I see some serious buying this morning..
    My honest opinion (which may be well off the mark)... I believe something is about to land imminently.. what's the bet the placement goes through pinnacle to someone close to Nor!?

It's definitely mates rates..
    Obviously someone is more than happy to keep putting $ in the bottom...and I'm even more suss about all the buying, smashing 4, 14m through.

Technically someone could be buying up on news of successful minor placement, knowing there's no proper raise coming, knowing the company is financially secure now even further in to next year with partnerships and Telco deals due this quarter onwards.... Right?
    Or that's their excuse/reason to get away with buying up when they really know what's to follow, I assume big news ahead of consolidation?

Someone has been given a gift anyway.. and the fact the ops aren't included, obviously they are happy to slop up whatever they can get right now!

My opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.004(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $63.17K 1.307M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 69999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 7.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ 175100
Last updated 15.49pm 03/05/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.