NOR 0.00% 3.8¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Placement, page-39

1. 3,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1459
    Here we go.. any buy according to the syndicate must be really a bigger player selling..
    Anything for a downramp!

I think this little placement is again setting someone up for retirement! could be way off..

What's the bet a superfund - maybe netwealth again - happens to get these?

I highly doubt Oracle could be buying, obviously knowing what's coming! Let's see what happens after Oracle news.

With regards to your ongoing CR predictions that you go on about month after month, year after year... you keep amending it each month.
    You tell us a big scary raise is coming (10-15%)
    You keep pushing your predictions back each month so eventually you appear correct!
    You count these small placements as raises to help your agenda. The fact is, someone is buying up Nor.. they are being gifted Nor at a bargain.. let's see what unfolds, and why..

Can't predict quarterly mate.. and look, I can understand why AB1, FRX and ZIP holders are so preoccupied with Nor, considering those stocks never trade, are long term suspended, and/or have no future..
    The reason it can't be predicted is because I expect 1 or 2 Telco deals within this quarter, as well as maybe Oracle.

People saying it's too late in the year.. look when Spark happened? Maybe their cycles suit late year deals!

If Telco deals land, who knows the value, or how much upfront?
    Many holders are under the impression that upcoming Telco deals will make Spark seem puny.. and/or will they continue to ramp up to figures previously suggested by Nor?

I don't expect Oracle to be anything more than a partnership at first.. but who knows if there could be $ involved.. all I know is that when an Oracle Partnership happens, the price will skyrocket.. so, we don't mind if you lot continue to slaughter the Nor thread immediately after every Ann.. most of us are busy working weekdays, not patrolling HC.
    I'm happy you're rolling with the Sell sentiment too, and I hope you stick around as Telcos roll in from here on.

Nor's quarterly revenue trajectory is clearly heading steeply in the right direction. A decent deal will help that along.

Also.. I like the way you manipulate your prediction today, saying there's only $5400 buyers at 4.. sounds alot less than 1,350,000 hey!
    You assured us there would be a stack of SELLERS at 4.. I see buyers.
    Well, there's only $60k at 5 (If more don't back away).. you reckon that will last long, considering how quickly $88k went through today, if fomo or a hint of news kicks in?

Anyway.. instead of you lot immediately attempting to kill the thread every time we get an announcement.. maybe consider waiting to see what happens? Honestly, it just further enhances suspicion of a coordinated agenda. I'm sure it was frustrating that linewipes still happened after rubbishing the thread, trying to convince holders to sell.
    There has been no selling at all.

I remember when creature was holding and said he's here for 700% gains, and 50c predictions, $360+MC etc..
    I'm not going that ridiculous.. but I'm definitely hanging around for 10 bags from here - and won't my NOROA be valuable then!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.