NOR 4.44% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

How about this. We call a truce. Posts like "this quarter will...

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    How about this. We call a truce.
    Posts like "this quarter will see a few pilots with no revenue and a CR. This is my prediction" is a perfectly sound statement. Also some logic to it. (I'm guessing it's based on past performance). I think your last few posts, after being slightly humbled by the share price, have been negative but fair. I really don't have an issue with it. For a long time (much earlier on) you were posting negatively on NOR, and from a place of concern which is also fair. Your sentiment, your research..... no issues there.
    BUT, even you have to admit, in the last few months, the moment the SP dipped even slightly, you were the first to comment on it. All day, negativity followed? This style of posting, inadvertently grouped you with another goose on this forum. It's not company you wan't to share. Be negative, have fears etc..... but please try and and keep it professional. In return, I will do the same.
    Let's leave the SP alone, and concentrate on announcements (or lack of) this upcoming quarter, and just see where things go hey?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $22.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $7.784K 170.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129898 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.