NOR 2.04% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Happy New Year DC. Hope it's a ripper for you! Thanks for...

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Happy New Year DC. Hope it's a ripper for you! Thanks for highlighting in your post. Although, with bottom of the barrel posts already appearing from some goose, I suspect an attempt to smear the company to new eyes is already in motion. Desperate and shameful.......but thankfully for holders, too little to late.

From a my post on the 26th October:
    "Consolidation helps make NOR visible on a larger scale of "lists" provided by various financial platforms, that, provided we have momentum in the background (progress on deals), can only be a great thing. Not appearing on "lists of stocks sub 1c" as an example, will hopefully keep at bay, investors that are solely pip driven, and not interested in the actual company at all."

To long term holders though, the above is totally irrelevant. I believe my post from 27th November is still all anybody here needs to ask....
    "Not attending the AGM, but if I were, there are only 2 questions I would ask:
    1: When is it arranged to take place?
    2: How much for?
    I have a fairly good idea, but would still like to see his face and reaction to the point blank question.The above, are 2 questions for management, but there are also 2 questions for holders to ask themselves...... how much do I need from this to be happy, and how can I go about ensuring my target is met?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $65.50K 1.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 306 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.