NOR 0.00% 3.7¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Placement, page-625

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2283
    "I consume/own, or desire to consume/own, the product/commodity"

Once again, you misunderstand the nuances and I am not sure it is deliberate.

If I say I desire a commodity, let's say gold. Then by owning any gold stock (miner/royalty etc) or ETF, I have exposure to the commodity I desire to own.

When I bought NOR, I had a desire to use WP as I am a frequent traveller. However, as my posts at the time pointed out, without data/WiFi component, WP was relatively useless/expensive. But I was hopeful.

When I was a kid, my parents bought shares in SeaWorld on my behalf. Their reasoning:
    1. I had been to SeaWorld, enjoyed the experience and understood the basics of the company
    2. Practical education on the path towards financial literacy.

They also bought me Noel Whittaker's book: Making money made simple. The key premise: compound interest.

There are about 3000 NOR holders, as per the last AR. Imagine if each holder subscribed to each of the products. Then further still, each family member also subscribed. Would revenue be higher than current levels?

But if you do not have faith in the long-term viability of NOR or belief in its product offerings, then by all means, do not buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $18.32K 517.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.