NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

The overall market sentiment on tech stocks has shifted a lot in...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    The overall market sentiment on tech stocks has shifted a lot in this time, as punters we are more aware of the barriers to market penetration and saturation of "the next big thing" tech stocks. The reality is that just like many other sectors, tech now has big enough players to either scoop up anything promising or develop in house any promising idea even if it was originally a much smaller companies idea first. Just like mining giants do with penny explorers, they will slop up anything of value, often after letting the explorers bank accounts and SP dwindle, for very little and end up being the only real winner out of the situation.

As I have mentioned a number of times, if you are hoping NOR build an empire on their own, chances are slim, but the SP reflects that so if you're a believer then punt away. If you think they will be acquired by a bigger fish (ie. Oracle) I cannot see this happening at a price that would be acceptable for long term holders, if you got in at 0.003 (3 cent eqiv.) maybe this will be end in your favor but can you really see Oracle dropping even the current market cap of ~$10mil on a voicemail product and some weaker semi-scrapped IP (plus 1 potentially ongoing customer; Spark) when they could develop in house for significantly less?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.