PSL 0.00% 2.2¢ paterson resources ltd

Firstly most holders .....? ....of which you are clearly not one...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Firstly most holders .....? eek.png ....of which you are clearly not one . So why should anyone take a comment like that serious.

Secondly - you clearly have not been paying attention , because their intentions are to do a Capital Raise whereby they will most likely be raising in excess of $1 million.

Finally - Didn't I say proven up with Meters of drilling. Mate , I've been doing this since most likely longer than you have been around on the planet so don't try to call me out or twist words which I had already recognized as being part of the equation. I was simply responding to the other poster who was asserting that it take many many years before ' value ' is realized in a Companies SP. Obviously that is not true , and I was simply trying to illustrate by comparison.

And mate , I am most certainly not trying to ' lure ' unsuspecting investors into believing anything is possible with PSL. I am stuck here just like everyone else........but clearly does not include you......what.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 88000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.