KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

Ann: Placement, page-3

1. 1,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    @phil, your guess was on the money and good to see a decent amount raised without excessive dilution.

Given the now strengthened cash position of circa $5mill, at around current prices (<20c/$20mill MC) the risk reward is sufficiently favourable IMO once again to justify taking a position for what promises to be an exciting substantial scale drilling campaign.

At the very least there is potential here for some jaw dropping (this time hopefully multi-metre) hits given that remnant high grade mineralisation has now been identified in historical records at both Lady Shenton and Yunndaga!

from 12 Feb 2020 announcement:
    View attachment 2001967
    and this from 6th Feb 2020 announcement:
    View attachment 2001964
    All this in an environment were gold fever is spreading and the market is handsomely rewarding companies making high grade discoveries. The bonus here is any such discoveries are on existing mining leases paving the way for rapid monetisation if it can be justified.

I was fortunate enough to pick up a decent swag of shares in this latest CR and will be doing my bit to soak a few more over coming days should ST share price weakness persist below 20c.

As always please DYOR

ps sentiment and position now updated

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.