ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1907
    To their credit they have managed to reduce back their costs. It wasn't long ago that 1m raises only lasted a few months. This is along side increases in revenues with Spark.

In their last announcement they said they'd come to shareholders for approval in issuing stock so I fully expect a special meeting to ratify past share issues. They'll have to because as you point out they run out of capacity before their next general meeting. I also expect another free shares grab for Paul if and when this meeting goes ahead.

We don't know what Paul has tried. He may have approached underwriters for a larger general raise and rights issue which was knocked back. Certainly the last one was a massive failure. You wouldn't want to risk that again. And with the markets doing what their doing a 5% fall over the duration of a rights issue is probably likely and would give the underwriter a trigger to back out again.

As Billy says, now is a horrible time to be a bad business, undercapitalised, no cash, negative assets and losing money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 132000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 1440 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.