NOR 0.00% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

RE-POSTED JUST TO SHOW HOW ILL INFORMED YOU ARE:Yeah cool story....

1. 1,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    RE-POSTED JUST TO SHOW HOW ILL INFORMED YOU ARE:

Yeah cool story. Really convincing reply. Im now sold on norwood and will buy more thanks to youre informative input, i assure you the market isnt expecting anything here. Falls daily so people jumping out and happy to cash in. more dilution, we just consolidated because the raising got out of hand and the price was on yhe floor. Nice to see the same cycle continuing, raise, dilute, price drops!!! just to put some perspective....we are now lower than when norwood announced the dud visa deal!!! We have had a 10:1 consolidation!!! Let that sink in, let that now inform you of just how bad things really are here!!! 95%+ of the value diminished since the world phone whatsapp killer days.terrible few years and the only deal they have appears like it will also massively underperform. Wondering if it will test the 2c mark soon. very good chance when the mega deal doesnt arrive this quarter and then the spark numbers reveal a huge miss.all in my opinion.

CLEARLY A SARCASTIC REPLY TO YOUR 2 LINE EVER SO CONVINCING ARTICLE. NOT EVEN WORTH DEBATING ANY FURTHER WITH ANY OF YOU. CLEARLY JUST MAKE IT UP AS YOU GO ALONG.
    Last edited by 88eallin: 23/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.4¢ $2.2K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21223 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.