NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

The market clearly aren't expecting these telco's and oracle...

1. 1,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    The market clearly aren't expecting these telco's and oracle like 2 or 3 of the cheer squad here.

once again we called a raise and a raise happened.

its like clockwork, get an alert.....ohhhh its norwood maybe its oracle, wow...nah just another tin rattle to continue promising deals and simole enjoying life on diluted shareholder money.

notice how the capital is being used for the spark "ramp up" noy a mention of other deals and contracts this time.

seen this all happen before, its like a magic trick.....focus on spark, talk about spark for a few months and hope shareholders dont notice the oracle deal has slipped through the net. Pretty obvious now its not happening so they make wild predictions of up to 100k revenue a week from spark. The downloads at less that 1000 and decreasing the price, suggest heavily tgat they are currently miles away from this prediction.

as i said previously, they will be lucky to hit 100k in a month never mind a week.

and holla "its been pushed down for a quick placement"
    what????? Last week it was mass accumulation at 3c and ready for lift off! Big boys were in the know and a deal was ready this week!
    you should be making formal complaints then if this is being manipulated further down to raise at mates rates, diluting hard working private investors like yourself.

yet again norwood fail to deliver. Ive all but given up yhat a mega deal will land this quarter. Thats 3 whole quarters since the mega deals mention, how can you not be questioning that its happening? Im in utter shock and disbelief that you dont question the autheticity of the claims. Shocking.

not advice and all my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.998K 42.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.