SKO 0.00% $3.37 serko limited

Let me tell you a long story, what you have said and other...

1. 5,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Let me tell you a long story, what you have said and other non-holder is not something new I seen it many times over

I have walk this talk many times before SKO.

I started just before the GFC so I face the GFC and I face the Covid-19
    SKO is not the first but one of many and there will be many more after SKO that I will buy and ride for a very long time into the future.

How and when I get into these business all depend on when I spotted it and when it past my check list

and so it began many moons ago I got DMP at $2.25 before GFC, I got FLT around $5 during the GFC.

Then SAR spooked me and I sold out of FLT a few years after, FLT went on to peak at $60, I put down to inexperiencelack of courage/knowledge and failed the patience test, it cost me a few hundred K of what could have been
    DMP I sold out at $5, what is it today? $90 and many more hundred thousand what could have been

from FLT, DMP decable, I came upon a literture called 100 baggers, these are the stories of the people who bought stocks that went on to make them 100 times their money, no I am not after get rich quick scheme.

I want to learn what I am lacking, how to spot these business and ride on with them and it came down to "vision to see them, the courage to buy them and the patience to hold them." Sound easy enough but it not easy to practise, patience to hold is the hardest of them all
    but I have came up with ways and strategies to help me maintain those three pillars.

obviously it has to past a whole bunch of my criteria before it came down to those Pillars, Once I am in and the three Pillars goes up it stay up until I am satisfied it has achived its greatness.

and so I put it to practise about a decade or so ago

JIN at 40c, seen it half its prices a few times on its way to greatnesssold most between Sep-Oct 2019, then it keep going up but it doesnt really matterI have a long term plan and I act on them without too much fanfare or emotion regardless where the stock is headed, all in all about a decade I hold JIN, still has some free carry trade and story for my kids

CDA, got it for $1.20 ride it $4 and it dropped to 70c, then goes to $8 then drop to $6now $12 in all those time I hold CDA I added more at 80c so that was fun looking back, again close to adecade now

CCP bought for $1 prior to GFC, drop to 40c during GFC, sold out around $28

I sold FLT because of SAR but CCP there was no reason, has it has some other event at the timeof FLT due to my lack of courage I would have sold out too but alas CCP it was ment to be and it went on to buy me a nice beautiful house and some capital left over for more stock market.

BRG around $6 and hold again for 8 years but I am out of BRG I need to rebuild my cash piled just as well because
    SKO SPP came along and I got 93K for it and stacked a bit more away to act when others are fearful.

Nothing change all these years, when stock dropped or face some headwind, there are always doom day people comes out of the woodwork and becomes an expert in the business, all the sudden they know how the business going to fare and its fates.

CDA it was the Chinese fake and the end of the gold boom,
    JIN it was Tatts licence and Germany
    BRG it was the loss of distribution license that cost them 30% of their revenue,
    CCP lot of people comes up with stories they dont have license to operate and people losing jobs.
    DMP it was people becomes more healthy, dont eat junk food like pizza

it is a similar stories for other business like Microsoft it halves it values many times during its journey to Trillion dollar
    it was anti-trust case, it was linux threat, the internet and the rise of google will makes Mirosoft irrelevant

They are all but a temporary blipped in time that went on to break new record high.
    so many stories I lost track over the years but I been through it all and I seen how they all played out. and that bring us to the box seat of

SKO, let me see what I have picked up so farTravel not going to be the same, no vaccine, Virtual meeting, Zoom, Tech XYZ makes people travel less, no money left for company for people to travel, I am sure a few more stories will turn up from the non-beleiver and short term focus folks

SKO has stories that mirror story of FLT during GFC, people not going to have money to travel, technology like internet will killed FLT

SKO journey is no different from all other stocks I owned before it, it has drop more than 50% of its value a few times already, covid-19 is just one event, previously it has droped just as bad during tech correction but it always went on breaking new record high like all my other stocks I owned

will it break pre covid-19 level? that is yet to be played out but I have high confident it will and I walked the talk I gave them more capital a few days agoI am also a lot more experience compared to a decade ago, the knowledge has been expanded, the emotion has been box in, the capital is plentiful, the courage to buy and the patience to hold has been shapped by previous mega multi baggers.

I bought more during March (I walk the talk drop 80% did I bailed ? nah bought more) and I still remember the price I paid, 95c yes 95c during March and now I am willing to give it more capital not just some but the maximum it allowed me to give it not once but two times that amount.

I know its business in and out, I been a follower for several years before I made the investment, not only it has awesome tech, the management of this company is also top class, good cost control, agile and they do what they said , they dont bullshit or sugar coat, they tell it like it is.

Covid-19 or other crisis that will follow I have full faith in this team to sail through and came out on the otherside bigger and stronger I am very well aware of its risk and reward, the headwind and the potential.

With this extra capital its footing is on re-enforced concrete and ready to take on the world

Good luck to all holders, may it bring you many multi baggers to come and to the non-beliver you cant really profit from it unless you short it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.37
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $412.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1165 $3.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.49 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.