CZN 0.00% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: Placement, page-19

1. 2,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1711
    Welcome back amigo. Yes, I'm still around, and still positive about Corazon. I can't agree with your comment about "no progress: Yes it is slower than everyone wants, but in the last year or so, the Mobile MT geophysics plus the drilling have detected the right style of rocks at Fraser Lake. Then the follow-up down hole geophysical measurements (DHEM) have identified highly conductive plates. You will rememeber the drill hole in 2020 which had to be halted because of the spring melt of snow. Well DHEM found that the hole came very close to a large plate. Corazon now has about 6 large plates which it is about to drill (or could be drilling right now). My feeling is that there is a critical time in the life of a junior explorer, like Corazon, when it has developed a large resource and is on the verge of becoming a mining company. It could be that a joint venture partner starts to take notice. But at that time investors have lost patience and are bored stiff by the company because the shareprice has become lifeless. IMO Corazon is getting close to that point - plenty of others will disagree with that assessment. Corazon's mining, to be released soon, could substantially increase the JORC at Lynn Lake.That is possible because the metallurgical studies show that the cutt-off grade can be reduced below that of the existng JORC. Also, there are surface deposits which will provide start up open pits for mining - EL is one pit and the old mining centre is another. I could go on - patience is needed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $503 100.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 4307197 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1504394 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.