CZN 9.09% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

@Vig,Same old same old with this mob, hopefully by my continued...

1. 3,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1341
    @Vig,

Same old same old with this mob, hopefully by my continued posting anyone considering investing or giving this company any of their own will make sure they do their due diligence by reading the History of the company which means going way back to find those Red Flags on how the BOD have continually eroded everybody's investment whether that be from 1 year ago or 10 years ago it doesn't matter this company has been a Dog Stock since day dot and even though some have tried to inform others of the impending dangers of putting cash into these milking sheds for over 3 years there has been many who have continually attacked the messenger who has posted the true facts as to why there are many better propositions out there to make money on hopefully those who took on board the relevant information utilised it and looked at those better managed companies who could in fact return value to them unlike Corazon who has never been able to achieve anything except comfortable lifestyles for the inner sanctum.

Although certain individuals still think they are right and maybe they are with Corazon that one day they will return something but the facts show they are nothing more than an empty wishing well that unfortunately suck newbies into the Vortex time after time, this latest raise was as called they could not come back to retail and for very good reasons as previously stated by some who don't wear rose coloured glasses and see the company for what it truly is although we still get the odd muppet making snide remarks even after some were trying to help them, as I have said all along some get it some don't and its easy to see those who don't and normally those who don't are the ones who have followed the herd mentality because they are to lazy to do the hard yards by taking on board other views and not doing enough research by listening to the herd.

Everything that has been posted about this company from an alternative view has been to help anyone who would listen the sad part there were many who didn't but went with the hype instead unfortunately they have lost money, the one and only hope they have is to pray the company gets something right but at this point it still looks like it's the same old same old as stated although it may well be an opportunity for those bullwinkles who never listened and got sucked into the Vortex when prices were around 5.5/ 6cps to average down when the SP hits close to the raise price of 3.2cps in the coming weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1632224 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2633398 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.