CZN 9.09% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

Haha,lolThey have been @ Lynn Lake Nickel projects for well over...

1. 3,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1341
    Haha,

lolbiggrin.png

They have been @ Lynn Lake Nickel projects for well over 10 years doing Jack, and returning nothing maybe you should read all the announcements from way back when the company was Xanadu an Graynic as they say to be well informed one must be prepared to read for hours an hours about the company one is about to invest in, that includes going through all company History in that way one would Learn all the Facts about each Director within the Company and then should be able to make well informed judgements about that Company one is thinking of putting cash into.

I have read every announcement available from day dot of all 3 Companies not to mention any other Company these directors have been involved with in the past when one actually researches to those inner sanctums it's very easy to see the forest through the tree's about the possible outcomes of a company something I have been able to do because I have spent countless hours researching and studying how this mob works.

Everybody knows Corazon is only an Explorer an nothing more it was stated by the MD himself in a Video Presentation last year an thats all they were looking to do but in 2014 the company or should I say the current MD stated they were looking to start up mining at Lynn Lake but of course everybody knows that cause they would have read into Corazons history to gather the true facts (not) of how a company continues to move the goalposts and erode shareholders wealth each an every year since.

And by the way I am not sure what paper losses you are on about I make an average of 10k a week investing so your way off the mark, as I have stated many times it's not about money its about getting the true facts out there so others can make informed decisions about Corazon inability to provide any worth back to its owners an share holders past or present.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1632224 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2633398 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.