RGI 0.00% 22.0¢ roto-gro international limited

This should be interesting….. [ATTACH] I wonder how long it will...

1. 4,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2718
    This should be interesting…..

8AD3DF46-EC1F-4AF4-AB67-19111F971506.gif

I wonder how long it will be before Bluementhal pumps out his newly acquired 50mil shares or does he hold them tight to control more of the shell…

My guess is he will do the latter and position himself / a puppet of his on the Board to tighten his grip.

For those that got hoodwinked here by management for sometime, don’t expect they will be able to find a buyer for their tech as it’s not an economically viable solution.

Once you work out that when tray stacks vertically and the heights / distance apart you can have these operating efficiently, you realize that their unit economics and claims that the circumference of the circle was greater growing area than a flat bed doesn’t hold true.

Secondly there’s much more to growing produce than the unit / rack itself. Seeding / fertigation, through to the movement of trays, harvesting, cleaning, storage etc and unless you have a viable solution via process design and automation  that encorporates ALL of these factors, you will never have a business that can operate at scale, nor will be profitable.

The final smoke and mirrors they tried to run was in regards to output per square meter and only reporting this for the space in which the growing unit sits on, not the entire facility required to deliver the above mentioned and then claiming it to be the best in the WORLD! This is not how the broader industry calculates this number. They account for ALL of the area required as listed in order to deliver an outcome.

I think the privately listed Invertigro is going to suffer the same fate with the cute instore units they have supplied to one Woolworths store. These guys just completed a $1mil crowdfunding raise that took about a month to do. Beware if they ever try and list on the exchange, don’t be fooled twice.
    Last edited by 13th: 21/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.