MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

....moved to a new campsite and so had to put out the solar...

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    ....moved to a new campsite and so had to put out the solar panel array this morning ...thanks for your Q, GB. ....don't get me started on the outrageous silence of MEC over the last thirteen years ! ...sorry can`t help it

Last time there was so much gas... it was bubbling out of the ocean floor. 7.5 Tcf ...GB, Dave had a boat [or was that you] ...watching the rubblish being burnt out of the release vent. Price Spike for a brief period and then to TH..... then to tears ...

i was amused at the suggestion of stale MMR holders ...you betcha no current MMR holder will sell, till "Buy Early Sell Before Spud" kicks in. I for one have brought early... and aint selling 1/2 till its ....

13 years... it was cruel. I know nothing about the DB sacking. I lost interest when 3D was lost..... it could still come up dry again. I suspect High prices this time will be tempered by BESBS.

...and JD, i still do not understand how $150000 raised from rich people with the consequence of 40 million share dilution to a relatively low share base ...will pacify the ASX. ...and i still hear people talk about MEC owes money OR have money owed to them. MEC owns ~ 40% of Avent... are some wanting to steal as well....

to answer your Q GB .... 0.004[for the profs&sophs] for a nanosecond ...then 37 cents
    btw...
    greatly enjoying the roller coaster ride over the last 3 years and now happy to forget those other years !
    Last edited by gypsy5: 02/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.