MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Yes Gypsy Suspension from trading can be sooooooo frustrating as...

1. 9,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2309
    Yes Gypsy Suspension from trading can be sooooooo frustrating as a holder I do feel for long term holders of MMR, the missed opportunity to trade during the 2021 Pep11 run must of been agonising for shareholders, I held a large slice of IND in 2014 and it was suspended for what seemed like a eternity at the time but maybe only half the time MMR has had the lock put on them, it’s got to be close Imo return to trade for MMR, would just imagine it’s some formality or caveat to fix legally and as I said earlier a raise of up to 10m wouldn’t be a problem Imo and is probably being nutted out as I type subject to NOPTA approval with one of the big boys as a underwriter of any excess scrip if any,
    happy days are coming I’m seeing for Pep11 partners Gypsy and they will be all the happier with MMR trading again and the sooner the better imo $$$$$$

And yeah I was out there 14 years ago having a look at the drill rig and reporting to HC at the time lol $$$&$
    Exciting and profitable days they where the 2009 Pep 11 campaign so much fun and a traders delight with the presented volumes at the time, I can remember days of MMR exploding trading in 2009/10 when the sell depth was zero and you don’t see that often lol $$$$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.