MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Excellent vote of confidence from Frank and Hoshi!I think Hoshi...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Excellent vote of confidence from Frank and Hoshi!
    I think Hoshi is MNS 2nd CEO/MD that ever put his money where his mouth in and put skin in the game.

(First CEO with skin in the game was Mark V and he is still holding and supporting the company today from a recent discussion at the EGM)

Glad to have Hoshi replace David and very pleasing to see Hoshi join the register!

To keep it balanced when is the sales and revenues from IM3 going to start? Or does mns plan on another capital raising before sales and revenues are expected?

I hope this is enough cash to see us through until revenues and sales come in from IM3 I’ll be disappointed if MNS plan another capital raising, an update on sales and revenxues from IM3 would be nice. We were told trail sales will start but we need real sales to avoid mns holders being diluted again.

MNS going to have a challenge ahead to get this sp back up but if they execute on the following it can happen:

-Push the CEO of IM3 to start real sales and bring in revenues (I think the existing ceo dropped the ball with certification, delayed sales and probs not watching the cash burn)

-Hoshi to deliver on USA govt loan and Mona D and Hoshi line up equity partners/investors ready to ink a deal once approval comes in of govt loan (remember once the govt loan is approved they can’t touch the funds as a condition until equity is raised)

-Mona D stated in a investor interview around Dec many of her clients are institutional investors looking to get involved, where are they and how far off are they?

-Advise if mns has officially applied for USA govt grant for AAM project and approx expected approval date. (Similar to the SYR grant)

-It would be great cash savings to have Hoshi as the ceo of IM3 save a big salary from existing CEO im3 given mns are now 70% owners of im3 I think mns should have majority of a say and attempt to watch the cash burn until real revenues come in, otherwise existing shareholders will again get diluted via another CR as no revenues and cash is required.

MNS has huge potential just execution is key and watch/reduce the cash burn for mns and IM3 until real revenues come in then they can go for gold.

Last edited by zillarace: 17/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.