ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Ann: Placement , page-16

1. 18,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    As I have stated before this is alread in the top 5 biggest uranium deposits in the wrold and will probably be in the top 3 after the resource upgrade.
    I beleive its the second biggest rare earth resource in the world which will probably be the biggest after resource upgrade and as far as we know the deposit is still open on all sides to become even bigger.

The market cap is 50 mill.

Why is the stock so cheap, because people are unsure if the project will go ahead for 2 reasons.

Firstly whether the govt will approve, from all correspondence i have read there is little reason why it wont at this stage.

Secondly there is no major player involved to get the project up, from todays announcement i would presume they are in discussions ans a major has now taken a stake.

This is all coming together, the next 2 months will be huge for this co.

Take ext for example which i think has roughly the same size deposit, in feb it was $1, one of the uranium majors moved in to take a stake and the share price is $5 and the market cap is over 1 bill.

Im just talking uranium little alone the value of the ree.

If this gets off the ground i think it will be one of the best if not the best performing stock this year and next.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $2.986K 133.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 185057 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 101094 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.