I like reading everyones posts, and agree with one or another...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I like reading everyones posts, and agree with one or another poster at any given time for various reasons.
    But I must agree strongly with Gassed at the moment, that a take over is just not going to happen.
    IF and WHEN ICN get a big pipe, with a tap on the top, that when opened, flows LOTS of gas, then THAT is when I will listen to take over talk...well, you get the idea I am sure.
    Mav, I have liked your take on things greatly over the years, and only wish I had followed your lead on buy/sell sentiments...I would have been able to retire long ago; you have most definately been better than me at picking ICN trends, no question. But I still cannot undeerstand for the life of me why anyone would want to spend a big pile of cash to take over a bit of ground that hasn't yielded a fart of gas yet.
    Now, if the farts become unbareable in the future, that's a different story!
    626? Come on!, as Layton would say! hehe. I hope there is gas there to be extracted; lets hope they finally get a sweet spot and serve up an ace :-)
    One thing for sure: no drilling = no gas = no future.
    I am very glad to hear drilling is to begin in 626 again!!!
    Drilling = Possibilities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.49
Change
0.015(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $3.399B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.48 $1.51 $1.47 $9.879M 6.634M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 119980 $1.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.50 67389 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.