Ann: Plan to Drill 5 Wells , page-14

1. 21,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2084
    G'day again acorn. Did you mean HI gassed or HEY gassed?? I was only trying to help you in answering your previous post.
    It's Saturday, so, will briefly comment that my reply to you was specifically related to your question on Reserves and I refered you to the AR for that information.
    My comment regarding the flow rates comes from a comment from RJ during last year that I won't spend time finding except to say that if you have been following ICN for the last year you would certainly have seen that RJ stated that the latest drilling in 626 has been disappointing and stated that the rig they used proved to be inappropriate and that is the reason why they have signed contracts with Ensign for the next two wells.
    And you are certainly entitled to your opinion, as this business is not a perfect science and none of us will know the answer until the drilling has been completed. Even management are just as disappointed and frustrated as we are.
    And you are also very entitled to your opinions regarding a takeover.
    That's what is making ICN such a good ST trading stock for those that do that. I don't, but, I'm sure that while the talk continues and with the continued conjecture, SP fluctuations will be a haven for the DTs and STs.
    I'm a very boring LT holder and am prepared to sit back and enjoy the next few months with what WE are doing. If "anything" comes out of left field, we will address that at the time.
    Meanwhile, we do know what to expect up to Q3 and all I want to see next is the April Top 20 list to see if there are any clues in there from last month.
    This forum is all about opinions and unless someone specifically quotes facts, people should take it for granted that that opinion may not agree with theirs. Such is the enjoyment of H.C.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
-0.005(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $3.547B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.55 $1.57 $1.54 $6.996M 4.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 50705 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.56 136978 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.