Ann: Plan to Drill 5 Wells , page-15

1. 36,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Gassed ,

This is the bit that originally caught my intention .

" Sorry Karlos but you are showing your lack of research into ICN. Just check out what they have already found in 626 ( I mentioned it in one of my earlier posts) and see how close they are to coming up with certified reserves that will set us up for years and nearly enough to satisfy the GSA."

I don't really see this an opinion but more as a statement. Additionally , it rebukes the post from Karlos in a fashion that suggests that he is wrong and you have the facts to back it up .
    For this reason , I thought I must have missed something in my research of the drilling results in 626 . Bit of a concern for me as I have held ICN for 5 years .

The good/bad news for me is I hadn't missed anything. Yes we drilled 626 and the results were poor. Lydia pilot ran for 18 months with a disappointing outcome. So we still have no flowrates and no reserves at this point in time. Fortunately for us Stanwell has plenty of cash to continue the exploration . I hope they choose the right rig this time !

So the opinion of Karlos is that 626 is a dud so far and your opinion is that it isn't . Nothing wrong with having opinions.

What I still don't understand is how you can criticise Karlos's research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
-0.005(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $3.547B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.55 $1.57 $1.54 $6.996M 4.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 50705 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.56 136978 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.