Ann: Plan to Drill 5 Wells , page-17

1. 36,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    That's exactly the problem Gassed. I had previously read all the announcements etc since I've been a shareholder ( 2007 ) and so I was suprised to hear your claims about how good 626 is in your exchange with Karlos.

I have previously posted about the gip etc and why I don't think it will amount to anything at this stage. That view is based on all the public announcements by the company.

So , that's why I asked you the question . At your suggestion , I reread the AR from 2010 . Unfortunately , it doesn't appear to support your previous claims , hence my previous post.
    So , as I can't seem to find the information that you refer to , I'm politely asking you to post it so as to support your claims.

As far as contacting the company , I have been down that road on more than one occasion with no reply. Further to that , I'm not interested what someone may or may not tell me over the phone , I'm interested in the published facts that are available to the public. Then I can form my personal opinion from that.

With regard to your comment on not relying on what you read on HC , well that is exactly the reason that I started the whole conversation. You made the claim about 626 without substance. Further to that , you had a fair old crack at someone who had a different view .
    Upon request of the reasons why you have this view ( i.e. the facts ) , you fail to produce the data and suggest I do more research. As I , and obviously several others can't come to the same conclusion with our own research , that's why I'm interested. If you have such a firm view then you must be pretty familiar with and confident of the data.

All I'm asking is that you post it so that we can move on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
-0.005(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $3.547B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.55 $1.57 $1.54 $6.996M 4.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 50705 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.56 136978 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.