AVR 0.00% $12.19 anteris technologies ltd

I can't let that diatribe go unrebutted. No doubt we keyboard...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    I can't let that diatribe go unrebutted. No doubt we keyboard warriors can find fault with Wayne's decisions from time to time and long may it be so. It is all very well to say "I don't like this decision" but unless one puts up at least a viable alternative, one must accept that he probably didn't like it either. Some say Wayne should focus more on public relations and the share price, others say he should focus on the product. In my view it is hard to fault his balance. But there isn't any doubt in my mind that his heart is in the right place. He didn't want this job and I will always be grateful that he stepped up. I am sure he could earn more elsewhere but Anteris is a unique challenge. There is nothing he would like more than to come out the other side successful. Battered, scarred and bruised perhaps, but successful nevertheless.
    In my many years of trading, he is the most accessible CEO by a quantum jump. (Although, to my amazement, Kerr Neillson (sp) did agree to meet with me in his office on one occasion)
    Thanks Wayne.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.