OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Ann: Planned Exploration at Doolgunna, page-13

1. 3,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    indeed....
    2013 release from the company regarding CW:
    "This is now a significant target for Thundelarra’s follow-up work program, but Aboriginal Heritage clearance surveys must be conducted before further ground work disturbance works, such as drilling, can be undertaken. Thundelarra will progress this as a matter of priority, but the nature of these surveys is such that they can often take longer than anticipated."

Needless to say....it's now 2015. Tony's a good CEO, as good as you'll get in this sector of the market IMO but as shareholders we're entitled to raise concerns if and when we have them.

Most of my questions/issues raised in the Feb update have been addressed but in a very vague way. I had hoped for more detail but perhaps my expectations around updated info on downhole results, a revised interpretation of the model and greater detail on the results of the AMT were too high and I'll just have to wait for the company to release the data/information.

No mention at all of the the downhole results.

Would have been much stronger update IMO if it had addressed those in more detail but I'm well aware the company runs tight on expenses so they only have so much resource available for these things.

I'm happy to sit tight on my holdings but I'm also back in buying IF it dips below 6c. I hope it doesn't and only goes up from here. I've sold my TON holdings (patience rewarded!) and got a bit of spare cash for THX and PEX.
    Last edited by pfuzzy: 04/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $58 9.651K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 29266892 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 30731632 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.