OAU 9.09% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

Ann: Planned Exploration at Doolgunna, page-9

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    The other day you said why bother to call Tony from those "unnessary worried shareholders" then a couple days ago you made a post by saying you called tony and a update will out.....

Then, we got that update but you and many called it poor and weak..... come on, what actually you wanna tony to report to you? dont be so greedy to push tony to report all you wanna, if you in the dooglonga play for quite a long time, you would agree the second last paragraph in that Ann with the mention of SFR and Thx is the only one in that mysterious region....... so why the push and complain?

Why not you go buy into another company who you are happy to be provided all details you demand from their management and if there is one company exist which could and already proved the market better than what Thx has done to date.....

looks like many others bought into Thx dont care to even evaluate and analyziz things carefully and balanced.....

Why not put your foots into others shoes to have a go?

Why not sit there and pick those juniors in D region and compared Thx with them to see is Tony stated in yestetday Ann right or wrong?

I said again, Thx is not a hype and dont make fancy story to play the market like many other always done.. what i see is i saw the real high grade copper, it there, so i pay the ticket to see more with even double bouns from CW and this ticket is really fair to me..

Last, puffy, what is your motive of saying the time at your last post, Thx has 2 site to apply for drilling and it very likely be one follow another, so by end of April and early May, RB, then, CW follow.

Drilling will start and i wait and buy.....whoever wanna play sell "high" and buy "low", go for it, time will tell.
    Last edited by xindongzuitaohua: 03/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $24.44K 4.867M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 21331144 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 29836058 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.