PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Ann: Planning application to establish RE processing facility, page-6

1. 3,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1943
    I don't think that your schedule is quite in line with Pensana's plan, I have overseen the construction of six major mine sites during my career, the longest build took less than nine months, the shortest fifteen weeks.

So I do not think Longonjo will take longer than six months once the Green button is pressed. It does not appear to be a very complicated build, Apart from tankage and conveyor systems, which have to be built to order; most of the mechanical components: Crusher/sizer, spirals, float cells, drive motors etc, are available "Off the Shelf".

Saltend should be a breeze, it is being built in a Country that specializes in Industrial Construction and is currently experiencing a shortage of jobs so there will be no delay in attracting experienced workers. The site looks too be flat and all Services are already there, As PA says it is "Plug and Play".

As is always the case, it is the Permitting process that is going to be the bottle neck. but with all Authorities keen to get the UK Economy back on track, I seriously doubt that any of the necessary Applications will spend too much time sitting on some bureaucratic public servant's desk ! It is amazing what can be done if the Government decides to "Fast track" a Project in the National Interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.