CCZ 0.00% 0.6¢ castillo copper limited

What I am am saying is that the geology at the northern end of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4049
    What I am am saying is that the geology at the northern end of line 3 all looks like it is more flat-lying than the vertical ore zone in the line of lode as indicated on their diagram. You can see from the airphoto image the rocks up at the northern end of those lines seem to be dipping at some angle towards the northwest, so if the conductor seen in the geophysical survey along that line happens to be a conductor that is within the geological bedding, then to drill test that conductor they will need to get the drill rig up above that conductor to drill into it, as shown on this sketch as the drill rig and hole in black.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6317/6317855-63b38f464a9d31aa9f3ad655fa96dcb7.jpg

We don't know the orientation of that conductor yet, but imagine a cross section A-B that I have drawn above, if they set up the drill rig in somewhere in the blue drill rig and drill hole it would not test the conductor and be a total waste of resources. I have sketched in a drill rig and some drill holes in red to show the previous drilling at The Big One down in the valley. These are just the most likely theoretical geometries, and obviously not true thickness, and obviously may be more complex than my cartoon, but the cartoon cross-section is trying to demonstrate its important where the drill rig is set up, because thats what it ends up testing in the drill hole. With dipping or closer to vertical geology, exploration companies usually try to drill inclined drill holes at an angle to at least confirm the geometry of the geology, but there are often logistical/topographical and access reasons why it may not be drilled in the ideal textbook configuration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.797M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3893985 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2816464 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.