BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Ann: Plans for IPO in US with NASDAQ Listing, page-56

1. 335 Posts.
    Nonsense. JP Morgan acts as a custodian, holding assets for other investors. . . and they do not represent the Global Institutional Investment community at large. However, after the IPO, I believe "JP Morgan Mutual funds" will be interested, and that is awesome.

https://www.jpmorganfunds.com/cm/Satellite?pagename=jpmfVanityWrapper&UserFriendlyURL=fund_explorer

Cut from investopedia:

Since most institutional investors, such as mutual funds, index funds and money managers, have rules set up that prevent them from trading penny stocks, they generally lack a following in the investment community.

Think about it. How many worldwide Mutual funds, index funds and money managers are out there. . . in the entire world.

. . . and we have the world's top custodian working with us. . . BNY Mellon and the
    Dreyfus funds under their "umbrella".

In other words, after nasdaq, shares of benitec could become part of my 401k.

The media exposure will be like nothing benitec has ever seen. I used to hunt for info on benitec. Now I google "Benitec ipo BNTC" and articles from places I never heard of are carrying the story.

BNTC is even on disallowed already. . . a place reserved only for major exchange listings.

On top of all this Millennial investors in the US are into biotech. They are interested, educated and care more about the well-being of mankind more than previous generations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.