NEU 3.15% $21.27 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: Plans for Phase 3 trial in Rett syndrome, page-39

1. 6,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1579
    I could advance a theory that our much vaunted management are in the clutches of big time ruthless international money men. Consider perhaps, Baker Bros.

ACADIA got 1m shares pre deal. Lanstead have off market traded a further 6m plus shares with 2m to go. Pretty handy ammo for ruthless money people to be able to a lob a few hand grenades into the market at periodic and opportune times, putting consistent downward pressure on the SP and keeping it within their sinister clutches. Yes, I am talking a softening up process for takeover pressure.

Fortunately, we have the capacity to stand firm, with a hefty balance of solid, patient money. Money that has supported a risky back ended deal. We must stay the P3 journey which we have implemented - no good changing horses in mid stream - and accept the consequence of either chocolates or boiled lollies.

Hopefully, there will be some milestone payment due prior to trial results to ensure that we have ample cash reserves to carry us through to the end, just in case some delaying tactics are tried.

[I have little trust in the people behind big corporate money. As in war, it is the little people who are the cannon fodder.]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.27
Change
0.650(3.15%)
Mkt cap ! $2.718B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.84 $21.56 $20.76 $7.760M 364.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1378 $21.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.29 218 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.