JAT 2.17% 47.0¢ jatcorp limited

I think thats "now I know where you are coming from" Ate...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    I think thats "now I know where you are coming from" Ate horse

Clearly he is fearful that JAT is continuing this trajectory and will soon eat into A2's edge and erode their market share, and rather rapidly it appears.

Every tin sold either on or offline is one less A2 tin. 85m this year 140m next year 100m 200m it all disrupts them.

He has no reason to be here and should be ignored as he has not committed to the business with his own capital and therefore must have another agenda "Which is to confuse holders and ramp A2 in a desperate effort to protect his own commitment in A2 meanwhile by seeding doubt JAT's SP remains low and is limited to fewer funding lines on the back of its epic growth".

If he dosen't hold A2 then well theres a name for that.

We own A2 but feel that the risk of sitting capital in it is far higher than that of JAT's. They do not have the Chinese connections in the market they desire to dominate. And any approvals would always be given to Chinese businessmen for obvious reasons. ANMA, diversified base, multiple channel partners, JV's, plant and property assets. Every share has some form of risk if not they would not need our capital. A2's is saturation, lack of the controlling share in SML and slowing growth form disrupters like JAT.

The SP is irrelevant as the amount sold in a day has no real bearing on the amount parked in the market and investors who hold the bulk of the share don't even consider it a reflection of its potential value, ownership is risk but also Kinetic, its the only metric that will pay you a fortune in the future. We consider those that have no ownership as just weak, scared and plain ignorant. The cancer they spread through these posts should be cured.

Buy the right to post - invest and make the world a better place.

Strategic Fund Pty Ltd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $39.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 49.0¢ 46.0¢ $30.06K 63.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 4267 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.