ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 43,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1030
    I doubt it is the shorts that is causing the SP devaluation. You are raising probably what the market thinks/knows the existing issues as detailed from the cap raising of which another is the customer conversion bottleneck. I suspect the latter is the fact they are unable to to supply those batteries quicker then the raw material they are contracted out for.

With the fatality on site independent of operational issue of which the recovery is the main point of contention as to how cost control needs to be optimised, any design flaw is never ideal against a backdrop of a rapidly lowering of the Spod prices. Unfortunately just a simple prediction of EV take up to be a huge market in the future is just the start. Plenty of bumps ahead at currently a vital time of survival for the company as it has bought sometime to try and fix their operational issues.

The price action this week suggest that 30C really need to hold or we see the ST low being tested. Again foolish to predict how the price action will unfold in the same manner that a lot have been greedily imagining the future by extrapolating the demand in a straight line exponential basis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.69
Change
-0.100(3.58%)
Mkt cap ! $8.100B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.76 $2.76 $2.64 $113.9M 42.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 171620 $2.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.69 87000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.