ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Ann: Plant Update - Name Plate Throughput Achieved, page-100

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Thanks for a great post Lazarus. You have a very succinct way of putting things and what I believe is a great summary of the different views bouncing around among fellow posters.

I also enjoy reading freeyourself and, ok, even a few of yours Jhurn. It's all part of the balance. But many points are relative. And then there's perspective ....

I sometimes wonder if NSL didn't initially go for the mining leases - they're what attracted them to India. They've hit a few roadblocks along the approval chain and meanwhile beneficiation has reared its head. Cedric strikes me as an opportunist so he - and the rest of the crew - decided to go for it. Beneficiation becomes all the rage. Not knowing how to deal with the fame, Cedric went a little movie-star. Glowing announcements were a natural progression. And then reality sets in.

Great point you - and others - make Lazarus, the PR needs an adjustment. But I also think that when you look at the possibilities here, it would be easy to become overwhelmed at the situation. I also thought it was a little premature to declare income silence till the next quarterly. But when you I think of the precariousness of NSL's situation - while also trying to work out which deals are best for the company - things must be changing on a daily basis. While also recognising that PR is important Cedric has been tripped up a few times along the way. Maybe even he has stopped trying to predict the future and wiped his hands of it till the next quarterly, lol.

Well, here's to hoping NSL are winners in India. And the only thing I'd like to see passing one of our ore trucks carting from a beneficiation plant, is one filled with that almost pure magnetite and coming from AP14. Ah yeah, and heading straight for the mill.

Cheers

Rhama

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.