ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

100TPH, plant was originally designed to run 24/7 360 days a...

1. 3,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    100TPH, plant was originally designed to run 24/7 360 days a year (or 365, I'm not going through the 400+ page document to check).

That's 100 x 24 x 360 = 864,000 throughput pa and over 200,000tpa output. If I'm not mistaken the original plan to design was for 750,000 tonnes throughput.

Excellent achievement, especially given the overly rainy wet season. If you look it up, this was an abnormaly rainy one, especially for the Kurnool district.

We are now running at nameplate. 10 months later than any of us hoped, but that's mining and that's life.

This should now trigger a series of follow up announcements, with nameplate locked away and sales continuing to increase, attention can turn to finalising the initial designs and testing carried out by Xinhai to order Phase 3.

Let's not ignore the significance of what was in the quarterly last night regarding the 98 acres land allotment by the government of AP. That land is for a 1mtpa expansion of which the company can begin the approval processes for.

There is also whatever is cooking with Minera. We know they are now a loyal and repeat customer, but this collaboration agreement has the potential for further growth of our relationship and potential new income streams.

Our cash position is healthy and we have increasing income and expansion ahead of us. Let's do this.
    Last edited by Timtator: 01/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.