ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Really happy to disagree with you Pete. Minera have altered...

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Really happy to disagree with you Pete.
    Minera have altered plant to accept product and want a beneficiation plant to be established solely to supply their needs. Through this they have invested in NSL.
    We know BMM have placed a real order and do we also assume they have also altered their plant? It makes total sense that they would also want certainty of supply with low transport costs so why not another collaboration with NSL. Indeed why not all steel mill customers?Bear in mind we do not sell iron ore. We sell enriched ore for blending to improve existing ore product which is unique. The low grade ores we convert are not valuable so margins should not be greatly affected.
    I do not believe Sam would simply buy a heap of shares an sit idly by. Their strategy is to only invest in profit making companies who pay dividends with a 5-7 year time frame. For this to happen NSL expansion would need to be accellarated. If all product is placed and in an ideal world each mill has a dedicated plant there is no risk to them. It would not surprise if they made funds available.This would be unlikely to involve shares since dilution would hurt them most.
    Xinhai can handle multiple installations so it would hinge only on finance.
    If only part of this happens then the whole scenario changes. I don't understand current negativity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.