RLT 0.70% 71.5¢ renergen limited

Ann: Plant Update, page-43

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    Another publication uploaded mere hours after the Co's update announcement. Makes you wonder doesn't it! "Better release the update announcement post haste" we've got some "good stuff to be said about us" coming out soon.

Just doesn't pass the pub test. "There have been a few teething issues as normal when starting up a new plant...... which could happen by rushing start up." Why tweet we're running 24/7?" Hardly being extra-cautious, rushing start up? We're talking full steam ahead, not enough hours in the day!

Why not just say it as it is? "We were pushing out more gas than a Mexican at an Enchilada festival. We went to turn on the helium, struck a problem and had to shut it down for a while."

Look, as a shareholder the Co' should have made a better effort in relaying/holding onto information.
    We have some great contributors here on RLT, they dig, search and find some great stuff, provide excellent analysis and I always welcome and enjoy their contributions.

Question is, did anyone of these long term contributors know that we were shutdown? And, if so, why did they not share this information?
    We are fellow shareholders, in good times and in the bad, if you have something, share it! You can't be just passing on the good stuff.

I'm here for the long haul, I've done the sums and happy with my position. RLT, keep some sh1t to yourselves and perhaps in future, let the "helium" do the talking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.5¢
Change
0.005(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $21.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.5¢ 72.5¢ 71.0¢ $30.69K 42.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2500 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 293 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.