RLT 37.5% 99.0¢ renergen limited

Ann: Plant Update, page-44

1. 1,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    hey Guts, I for one had no clue. Can’t speak for others. I agree we should have known sooner. I applaud the company when it does well, but will also criticise it when I don’t think they are doing so well, and calibrate my views here. Been corrected or had alternative views more than once, which is fine. An echo chamber is useless.

I emailed Stef to ask when we were getting an update, and express my concerns. In retrospect. I should have done so sooner (it was yesterday…). My takeaway, not his words is they were trying to balance disclosure with too much/too many announcements. I personally think they could have done better.

But we have the explanation. Any concern that there was a serious operational issue is gone in my view. I also take the positive out of this that they identified and rectified an operational issue before it became significant. They got that bit 100% correct from what we can see at least.

As for people on the plant knowing as you mentioned earlier, they can’t talk about commercial in confidence matters or trade their shares. Sure, it may happen with bad eggs, but I am not sure what argument you are making there.

Not defending the delay in telling us, but we have seen updates to the JSE not even land in the ASX. That will not be because of RLT, it will be the ASX saying they are not important enough in my view. Stefano and co may have been weighing this up. Let’s hope this is a good operational and SH communications lesson.

I just like getting an answer/being informed. I (we) got it. Let’s hope we can get back to business and realise those recent valuations.

apologies for typos, on my phone, In a spa without glasses on.
    cheers
    kk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.270(37.5%)
Mkt cap ! $30.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 99.0¢ 69.5¢ $336.6K 430.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1630 98.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 2064 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.