4DS 2.47% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

Because in this economic environment cash is king, and given...

1. 618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192

Because in this economic environment cash is king, and given this stocks history of tanking as we wait for announcements - better to be all out than all in. Like most on here I am sick of watching my gains get eroded while the stock drifts and we wait for months and months. You can just see the same old downward pattern starting again late yesterday and then continuing today - this stock is predictable and I predict it will get smashed late today into low 9's - then drop to 6-7 over the next 2 months before the inevitable FOMO starting mid october

And given the past history my bet is on the fact that there will be another iteration and more delays - imagine they announce a problem again, or even that a 4th iteration is required - the share price will drop to 2-3 cents

I don't trust this stock or the people running this company - there is not enough transparency - so what if they provide metrics?? What can anyone do with metrics??? it wont mean a competitor will all of a sudden know how to make the chip. The company needs to provide metrics to know what we have here. Shareholders who put up their hard earned deserve to know. Unless there are big problems with metrics that's why they don't show them

I have always said they should show us what they got - otherwise WTF are they doing

Don't hide behind the NDA that's a crock of shit, and anyone out there that believes that NDA is protecting anything is kidding themselves. The patents protect the tech not the NDA
    Last edited by jackfrost: 05/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.002(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ $249.7K 3.130M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 498168 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ 807111
Last updated 15.35pm 07/06/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.