4DS 3.23% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Platform Lot Update, page-87

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Being a LTH ... this is what I see ... there are many investors that jumped ship because of delays, managements minimal (poor) communication and basically holder fatigue of this stock. (I have certainly had these sentiments at times). That said here is the current state of play.

- Newish, well credentialed CEO that would have had confidential, internal insights to the state of play of the company we don't before coming on board.
    - We finally have actual 3rd platform lots in hand for testing, it's not just talk.
    - If the initial tests are looking good (shared under NDA with relevant parties) it may trigger a corporate transaction before they are publicly released.
    - The current SP is in single digits and has the potential to go to triple digits within a 3 month period under the right conditions.

Don't know about you guys but I am not aware of too many other speculative stocks that have ducks lining up like this. Certainly not a completely de-risked investment but for my bet the upside is worth it.

Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $158.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.3¢ 8.8¢ $349.6K 3.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17501 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 147000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.