LU7 6.25% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

im Builder, we also do alot commerical office fitouts..clients...

1. 1,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    im Builder, we also do alot commerical office fitouts..clients like A.I.E and games plus (google the companies, australia wide)......its literally university for gamers, for students to learn to make games, students over 18...so 98% have passion for gaming!.....they have to do 4 year course and etc..........the client keeps asking us to build more class rooms becuase they keep getting booked out....... waiting list......the best thing they can do is built more classs and more teachers and computers, the goverment is helping found alot of it, ..........the gaming industry is growing fast, it gives alot young ones who are shi, insecure or dont want deal with the real world to SHINE!....esports will give these gamers a chance to become somebody! superstars! and rich! du the sponsorship and endorsements from the help of Esports.......this huge culture of gaming is growing faster than we think, most kids at school have to use an Ipad, my son uses an ipad at school, 70% time he plays school app games..........so iv invested 15k into ESH, order Monday morning.......hope everyone does well, all the best
    Last edited by Alby118: 02/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $8.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $1.505K 100.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75495 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 167115 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.