PGM 28.6% 2.7¢ platina resources limited

Sure Koala, but looks like we are finally getting long awaited...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Sure Koala, but looks like we are finally getting long awaited action in the right direction.
    U know I have been one-eyed Ice Queen and why I have been loading up this time with SIZE confirming a definitive schedule, so don't really care about other "early" stuff at this stage, tho reckon the latest and Challa should be worth the effort ahead in a rising POG which I think is now confirming again. What I REALLY want as u also know is an in-specie pro-rata distribution to us of the SIZE shares so we can determine our own destiny re Skaergaard, espesh if we believe we are heading into 1970's style economic drivers which can only propel pms to much higher levels. And if this hydrogen game gains traction like many are thinking don't underestimate the demand and hence price push on pgms that will have.
    Anyway we have upgraded MRE, then PEA then drilling to come within coming weeks / months by SIZE at Skaergaard and if that don't get them to a billion buck market cap in mid term then I've learnt nothing in the last 50 years making a living outa this game. So to each his own, but reckon if we get that distribution of SIZE while market still ignores it, won't make any diff to PGM's sp recovery. Like a share split, usually doubles up value quickly in a bull market. Realistically tho, our major holders need to believe same. Then u will have two BODs working for us instead of one?
    Gotta be a bonus?
    OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.006(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $16.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.7¢ 2.1¢ $28.13K 1.112M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 148726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.