PGM 9.52% 2.3¢ platina resources limited

In hindsight I think focus (which is understandable )on our...

1. 954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    In hindsight I think focus (which is understandable )on our share of SIZE overshadowed developments in PGMs new core strategy. We still have decent exposure to SIZE thru Skaergaard with no more to spend. Looking back now PLATINA couldn't get into a postion to make substantial progress in it's own right with Skaergaard but SIZE can. We are in a much better position to grow gold exploration and development in WA.
    Personally I factor in another very important Impediment to PGMs growth. For the last 2 years to date the investment community would've been awaiting Geopolitical, Pandemic & Digital currency outcomes as well. Its ALMOST the new normal. In fact i think the combined drama has made Platinas Gold move a little more Prudent. Getting a mining permit for Scandium is so important and we have lots of time to do it slowly and methodically. The 'new world order' will new new world materials . Large scale Scandium use in new spaceage materials will need a NEW WORLD to use it.(But geopolitical soap opera has to be concluded out first.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $14.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $5.816K 255.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56593 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 48000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ 53686
Last updated 14.51pm 03/05/2024 ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.